How to become a Member
There are three ways to become a member of the Friends of MacGregor Point Park.
1. Use the online membership application.
2. Applications and payment can be completed at the Huron Fringe Gift Shop in the Visitor Centre at MacGregor Point Provincial Park.
3. Print the PDF application form and complete the information. Mail it to:
Friends of MacGregor Point Park
1593 Bruce Rd. 33, RR #1
Port Elgin, ON N0H 2C5
Benefits of Membership
1. Financially support educational, research, and recreational projects and programs in MacGregor Point Provincial Park.
2. Receive a 15% discount at the Huron Fringe Gift Shop in the Visitor Centre.
3. Receive the quarterly digital publication of the Spotted Turtle Newsletter full of Friends’ news, nature articles, and information about events in MacGregor Point Provincial Park.
4. Opportunities to participate in members only events.
Membership cards can be picked up at the Huron Fringe Gift Shop or will be mailed to you.
If you have questions or difficulties please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org