As the snow begins to blanket the landscape, MacGregor Point transforms into a
Winter Wonderland for snowshoeing, skiing, skating and even camping!
|What's going on:
||Dates to Remember:
- Winter Camping Experience
2016-2017, in addition to yurt camping, MacGregor Point is continuing to offer
our very popular winter camping experience. Leave your trailer on your
very own electrical campsite from November 1, 2016 to April 10th, 2017 and
enjoy winter camping. Hurry and book your site - there are only a few spots still
- Skating, Snowshoeing, and cross country Skiing
- Families will love the 400 metre outdoor skating
loop, the hockey pad and cross-country ski enthusiasts will appreciate the 7
kilometre set track cross-country ski loop. As well, 20 kilometres of
unplowed trails, roads and shoreline await adventurous snowshoeing explorers.
- Click HERE for a current skating and trails report.
- Winter Birding
- As the temperature drops and the snow begins to fly most of the migratory birds head south for warmth and food. However, there are still a number of species that call MacGregor home throughout the winter months and many of these species can be spotted during our annual Christmas Bird Count.